Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Inspirations, Ideas and Stores

Anyways, the reasons why I can do those crafts because of the following..First the Sizzix and the Silhouette. These two machines are the ones that helps me to cut my desired shapes. And that's the reasons why I bought them because there are shapes that is hard for me to cut. I said I need something to do it for me. And also I adore those women that has beautiful shapes that cuts very elegant and finely. From then on, good that my husband Richard said search that I want and we will buy it. I saw the my baby Bigkick in Acmoore and we bought it that was January 2012 and the Silhouette that came March 2012. It seems like I won a Lottery when they came into my life or in my hand. There are times I made mistakes on using them most especially Silhouette but I said I am on the stage of TRIAL and Error. And it is not only me that was still on that wasting time, paper and so.

How I came to Acmoore?It is my friend and sister-in-law always telling me this store. So, one time I told to my husband I want to see that Acmoore. Oh my goodness. It seems like I am a child that saw a candy. I said this is my store. Everything on there was me. My talents was on that store. Most especially the price was so very good to me. PLUS THE COUPONS!. So far, everything I need was there and I prefer to buy on the store rather than in ONLINE. Because of I am the type of the persons that I want to see and feel it. I want to see the details on the item/s that I am going to buy. hmmm sounds perfectionist?I don't think so. I just want to make sure that the money I am spending is worth for it. And of course again..I HAVE COUPONS. hahahahahaha

And also I went to MICHAELS. I love this one also and near to me. And now, I begin to love it this store because I found the big size of card stock or whatever they called that is kinda textured. I will surely return to them and have one of that paper. And I found out the Recollections Card stock that I bought it this store, Holmdel Store, NJ was different from the card stock that I always bought. It is textured and the another one is kinda' glossy. Is it lovely?

Joann's..I visit this store 2011 when I am always buy my materials in Acmoore. It is not only for the my scrapbooking or paper materials but also for the fabric. So now, I know what store I will go if I starts doing my fabrics projects. I love sewing too. I got that ability from my mother. She tailored some clothes we wearing when we are still a kid. But she stops because she has no time for it.

So..this is it.. from cutting machines to stores..

No comments:

Post a Comment