Monday, July 9, 2012

Anything goes for Baby Girl

Here's my cute pennants for baby shower. I designed my own pennant or shapes and use beautiful cardstock that has designed and glitters. 
Last few weeks this makes me busy. I make a rush just to submit this on the Tophatter Live Online Auction. I bought all my materials in ACMoore and Joann's Fabric Stores. I chose this cardstock to make it really look like a dress of the coming baby girl and match to our season today. I really like this design and this is my own design. 
Pennants are made from premium, special and glittered cardstocks. 


These pennants size are 5.25 inches


Fonts size is 72 pt with two different color premium cardstock.




Ribbons are made from gross grain materials. And I add bows in between of the words. I sewed it instead gluing it to make sure it won't fall out. I like how made my bows it. A copied it from the Youtube tutorials. 

Here's the finished product of my banner. So cute isn''t it?


Banner is 6' 8" long

The close up picture of my baby girl banner


If you like to have this for you party like baby shower, birthday just email me.

I forgot that I should add or make an invitation card for the banner that I made. I made two type. One is the background is brown and the top and pink same with my font in the banner.

And this is the second type of style of this card. The top is white and the background is in different color. So that the customers will choose which color they want or they will prefer mix of different color.

3 comments:

  1. These prints and designs give me ideas for thanksgiving and Christmas. I am planning to bake my little cakes in Kerr or Ball jars then either put labels on them or attach cards. So they would be like gifts. I got the idea of cakes in jars from the korean drama I've watched and I tried it and it worked. I'll be posting them on my page when I actually get to do them. Thanks Ate Judith for the cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean your page? It looks great! With one look, anyone could tell rightaway that it is about arts and crafts. Plus yours looks pro because you even have ads in it. Mine doesn't because adsense is going away in few weeks. I wonder what's replacing it?

    ReplyDelete