Monday, June 11, 2012

Graduation Day..Hats off Graduates!

I know how happy and so excited was the students when they graduate from their respective fields. But we also know how so proud are the parents when they saw that their child/ren graduates. Meanwhile, there's one proud mother posting and asking for a card and a key chain for son that will graduate on June 28th. She posted that on the group where all women are so talented on their paper craft and vinyl. When she said that..I commented "why not share your talent to this proud mother?!". She also said she already receives cards. And now I am going to send my card for her son. Not because I want to share my talents but I want to tell to that mother I really appreciates her feelings of being proud and announces to all of us about her son's graduation. We knew that it is so hard to finish studies that's why when we done on those hard times it seems like we are in the cloud nine. HATS OFF! That is what they say. So this is for you Sharon Greenway and for your son Brandon Greenway. Congratulations to both of you.


I remember one of the Craft designer or Invites Designer name "THE ORIGINALS"  that I adore so much said add some attitude to you card and she was sayinng the cut style of the card. So the edges of the card (base and top) is rounded. The Lawn Fawn, Kerry gives me also inspirations for cutty things styles. And a friend of mine, JingInvitations, inspired me to start and continue again my art skills.

Silhouette cameo for cutting the following shapes like the parts of the owl, the based and top of the card, graduation cap and rolled diploma,Hats off. Card stocks are Recollections textured (gray) and ordinary (black, yellow and blue). A Family Affair for the owl and Citrus Mat Stocks for the heart shape. Mambi Stic for the scalloped sticker. Font is Boingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment