Saturday, June 16, 2012

Greetings for Father's Day 2012

Happy father's day to my husband Richard, my father who already in our Father's place Amado, my uncles, cousins, all my classmates in elementary, high schools and college, co-workers and friends. Who else?Ahh my mutual or common friends in social networking. I will not mention your names might be I will missed a name so better to greet in general manner.
For me, even a man that marries but not given a chance to have a child but experienced to take care a child, loves children, very affectionate to the children should be greet Father's Day. We should let them feel that they are belong to the special occasion. Eventually, we should also aware if he likes to greet. Hmmmm, another case to case basis. Well, me when it is mother's day, I wanted to hear and greet me a Mother's Day even though I will not bear a child nor have a baby. Though on my past years I took care of my nephews and nieces since their born. I know already the experienced. So, I demanding to greet me and I happy and welcome to that.
My husband seems like so excited to this day. Because his sons are working in a pizza parlor though they are still minor. He is excited though his sons schedule was kinda off to the day but their already schedule on how to have a date. I guess if the day is going fine he is the most happiest father happen so far in his time. And the reason also his sons will gonna treat him on their own pocket. It is about time..But...ssshhh.. I heard him one last night that he telling him his sons to do something on his day. And I guess the boys already told him that his eldest and I were already talked about the day but HE DEMANDS. Anyways, give him what he wants besides he did everything for his sons.
For my Papang Amado, though you are in Heaven's palace, and it was our first Papang's day that you are not here. I know though it quite hurt that you are not here. Oh here I am again that have some guilt. I know that you want to experience or have more but the line is ended or expired and you still insist. I love you so much and thank you for everything that you given to us talents, time and knowledge. Sad to say I will not have my next generation that will spread our genes.
Again, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment