Friday, June 29, 2012

Banner for my little kid name Jamir

It's been a months that I haven't continue doing to finish my party things for him. Now and since this Monday I starts again to design again for his banner. I want the design fits to his age and personality.

Using my Silhouette Cameo and purchase a design to this store I choose the cute circle that crooked on the edges. It comes to one shape only and I separate those shapes and save it by its selection.

I only use the crooked circle and make my own circle as the top of that base.

I will continue posting later.

And now this is the continuation of my banner for the little kid called Jamir. He is so cute and adorable but naughty. hahahahahaha So I much the perfect design on his birthday.


Pennants size are 5.25 inches width and length. I embossed it using the textured plate from Sizzix. I really love the plates because it is big and good for the size I want. It cardstock will become textured when you embossed it using that plate. 

The above pennant I used the Stars and the below pennant I used the Happy Birthday. Isn't so lovely?


Here, is the font for this occasion. He is going to 4 years old this year. The font size is 72 pt.


Here's the complete or finished product of this banner. The banner is 6' and 8" long. I add his favorite characters like Teletubbies Po, Buzz Lighter, Woody, Barney, and not on the banner are Car and Sponge Bob.



If you interested to have a banner like this and you want to order just email me and I am happy to do it for you. Just don't forget give me a one month to do everything plus the shipping. 

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment