Thursday, June 21, 2012

GIMP

Have you heard the Gimp? Hear this for the first time in one of the ladies in Silhouette Group. I am know the Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator but this Gimp was very new to me. When I search it to Google I hold for awhile because it gives me a notification of spyware. So I ask my husband it. But my husband didn't take a time for it so I make a move. Read and watch tutorials in Youtube. So that's it. I install the free software and I have it now.

Again, watch and watch the tutorials from Youtube. There are some very fast on demonstrations and some were moderate. What I did?I watch and next is follow and take down notes. Now, I have 2 samples work from Gimp. Sooner I will be familiar with these commands.

So far, Monsoonami, is the best demonstrators for tutorials. There was two but the first lady has an accent and the other one during her tutorials is coughing.

Here's my Gimp samples.

With flat circles, text with backgroud, and blend background

3D Spherical Text Effects

No comments:

Post a Comment