Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Scrapbook Expo

Scrap Expo is coming. It will be on June 29 and 30 at Somerset, NJ. There are many craft show booths and tutorials and demo. I am waiting for this but the problem is I don't now how to drive, budget is kinda predictable, I don't know who's going to give me a ride. I don't know if I can tell that to my husband.

The reason why I didn't tell this to my husband because they have already a plan this June to meet his first son. But it seems like quiet. I really want to see the expo what's inside. I want my eyes to be happy and expose to the world of scrapping.

One thing more..I don't have any idea how much is the fare or there's an admission there..Uggh! I knew this before but because of my husband schedule I never mind this event again. Now I don't know if they have again.

Scrapbook Expo I think I will see you only in the ONLINE.

Below is the link for the other details of Scrapbook Expo
Have fun and join the fun!
http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment