Monday, May 28, 2012

Silhouette Wedding Card

We will attend a wedding this 2nd day of June. So I decided again my own card. I look around for some idea for the wedding card. By the way, I am avid viewers of "My Fair Wedding of David Tutera" and "Say Yes to the Dress".. So I found a site that selling a template for an arch or lace and for the whole card. And I search from the Silhouette a file that I can use for the wedding. I found that dole lace arch and cut it the upper portion of the arch. Because I wanted the pedestal will a little bit inside of the arch. From the real wedding I decorate my card by putting flowers, vines, bells and vows. To add embossed on the arch I use my pen and draw at the back of it. And I did that too on the bride's gown. Add also flowers on her gown. I used the flower punch for the bride's bouquet and adhered it one by one. I put double-sided tape to add dimension to the newly wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment