Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tophatter Tough!

Oh since last week of June my time was divided again into Tophatter. I tried to sell my perfumes there. It is a live auction online. Though it is avatar that representing you but you can chat the seller, buyer and the hosts.

What can you see there are supplies from jewelries, crafts, fabrics or clothes, designers brands (which I am belong) and so so.

What makes me laugh is there are some women that are so funny sending her chat. Oh we are chatting to express our thoughts. Saying hi and so and promoting of course those items in STANDBY, most especially.

What makes me sigh is sometimes I don't have a bid that why no $$$ for that time. If your item was on the STANDBY it will goes up only to UPCOMING if someone bids it. And you are very lucky that one now. Because it is a money now. Or should I say there's a possibilities someone will buy your item.

What makes me sigh also is I don't know if my bid price is enough for those deductions. Tophatter will gets 10% from your selling price and plus the Paypal will gets some for the processing.

When it comes to Paypal I am pretty sure that my account was in a safest way. Right Paypal?

What makes me more happy is one woman, same woman, bids my perfumes. The Dreaming Pearl of Hilfiger and Brasil Dream of Estee Lauder.

I have to be patient and keep my finger cross to someone bids it. Now I increase a little bit of my price and I hope it wont affect my potentiabilities, yes potentiabilities, for selling my perfumes.

By the way, I start selling my products or perfumes since 2010.

Happy Smells Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment