Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Tag

Yes! I have created my new first manila tag.

I've been busy monitoring my auction online sales in Tophatter and eBay. It gives me delightful because at first time and first day someone bought my perfume. I kinda' disappointed because of the price was too low and it didn't make it clear to me about the rules in auction. Good the buyer was very understandable. So on the next time around I enter the real price I wanted and that's it. Two perfume in one day. And to my surprised same person. Though she change her name when she enter again on the auction.

Then when I am preparing my package I put some little thing most especially the TAG. In my tag I put the Thank You so much to thanking the buyer for buying my products. I used it as my business card. It's been a while that I am really planning to make a design that looks like from a tag but the texts are as business format.

And now this is my tag. I watched different tutorials on making tags and the designs.

This is how I did:
1. Get my Recollections card stock the beige color size is 8.50 x 11 inches.
2. Use the swirl design clear stamps and Coffee Bean from Inkadinkado all over the cardstock. But I stamp it first on the scratch paper so that I will get the first generation that they are calling or a light colored on the paper. It shouldn't not to over power so that the texts will be visible or readable.
3. Bring the cardstock that has stamps swirl to the printer
4. Use my Silhouette cameo to cut the shape of my tag. I weld two shapes rounded square and square. Because I want the left side will be a rounded. Just a drama or give some attitude. Kinda cute.
5. Use the Registration Marks icon and show the registration marks to know if the tags are on the right locations. 
6. Use the Send to Silhouette command, Click here to print and click Print.
7. Get the printed tags and put it on the cutting mat and cutting machine and load it.
8. Continue printing it. Automatic Detection for registration marks. And click ok
9. Cut. 
Voila! You have a beautiful work of art TAG!





On these, I embossed the constructions paper using Thank You embossing folder from Sizzix

I add small flower use also my Silhouette cameo to cut and use the single puncher.







No comments:

Post a Comment