Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Personalized Banner for a Baby Boy Version

Hi everyone!

Here's my personalized banner for baby boy. 
There's a customers in eBay saying how about a version for a boy? Hmmm I been thinking that too. So, I make a design first in my baby Silhouette Cameo. Then went to Acmoore and Joann's Fabric and Craft for cardstocks for boys.


So that's it I got this DCWV cute cardstock that is glittered and printed design that suited for my design. There's an assorted colored buttons and floss thread too. Ooops, before I forget the collar. I bought also a cardstock teal color at Staples because it's kinda thick. And last the blue dotted nylon ribbon,


For this banner, the customer choose only the shades of sage, teal, brown and blue. On the original design of this banner it has red and orange. She did reminds me of the stitching and collar. I love it!


Even the buttons I stitch it. Because I want to show the thread on it. I want it to make it as real polo shirt. 
The reason why I placed the letters at the right side is because of it reminds me real shirts logo. It was always at the right sides. Though stitching is allows you to give time I really do it. Even in collar I stitched that too. I want cute and different.


I added assorted colored buttons and stitched the sleeves. I have also collar that will look like a polo shirt. Though it quite giving time but I love it when it is finished. So cute!




I added bow made of cardstock too. I learned that bow from the websites that teaches you how to make a bow and it has a template for bow, too. In my "It's a Girl" banner I used flower made out of ribbon. But here I used cardstocks only,



Look the design..Isn't so cute?!


The ribbon is 1/4" only nylon. Ribbon is teal color made of cardstocks. I got that idea of making a bow from Youtube and email too.


And this is my Thank You note card for my customer. I love that too with matching rhinestones at the sides. 


If interested you can email me at det20169@yahoo.com.
More pictures at www.facebook.com/dethsgreetings
You can order also on that page,
Thank you for looking!
Happy crafting everyone






No comments:

Post a Comment