Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blue for the Michael's Blessed Day

My friend was looking for me to help her to decorate on her son's celebration. It is the Christening and 1st Birthday. I ask her if there's a theme so that I would match her theme to the color decoration. And we come up to the dark blue, light blue and white. She chose the scalloped circle for the banner. 


I used my buddy baby Silhouette Cameo to cut perfectly the scalloped shape and the round circle shape too. And also the font. I am so really really happy and love having a digital plotter to cut for my projects. Though sometimes we encounter a problem later on I know how to solve it. I love my babies so much. Silly and Biggie.


I insert or add a small scalloped circle in-between Happy , 1st and Birthday. And it is super cute!





I used the double adhesive tape to the cut-out letter to add some dimensions. Using the Fiskars Sweat Pea Clear stamps button and Studio G White for the stamping. I used the Satin Sensation for the ribbon. And I like this brand that I bought. It is 3/8 inches and 15 yards.


This is the door sign. I would suggest that there should be a door sign if there's a celebration happening to your house or a place. Because it is a Christening and 1st Birthday I use the description as "Blessed day".  My husband suggests that I should use the solid color for the balloons. Hmmm maybe next time I will do it. 





I really like my birds here. I put some dimension on the wings and tails.


And of course the materials are from ACMoore. We are so lucky that time because the ACmoore has 50% off on their bazzil cardstock. Would you believe on that! Oopps I forgot to mention my Pink CGull that always assist me to "lift me up"!




Happy Blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment