Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Greetings


In doing these projects I am using Sizzix Big Kick and Silhouette Cameo. And good that I have a knowledge on editing images or graphics using computer..it became a little bit easy for me to manipulate the Silhouette Cameo. I really love my babies and thank you, husband. 



This is my first topper and favor that I've done. We used this on Easter Sunday. I put a Chocolate Kisses on those colorful favors. And I add two cute bunnies. 
This is the personalized and customized anniversary card of my sister-in-law, named Josephine. Their second wedding anniversary was April 28th, 2012. We secretly talking about this invites, a card for her husband and the banner. And good, though I have only 3 weeks for shipping it came ahead of time. Thanks to my husband, Richard and the lady from the USPS. Delivered by the Express Mail International going to Bahrain for 5 day. Really, it came 5 days only. I love you so much!


And this is their banner. She liked and requested for mint green. And I chose the white card stock not to over power the cut-out font and the scalloped that I put around the scalloped itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment